DAIKIN HEAT PUMPS
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY & EFFICIENT
An air to water heat pump system delivers very efficient heating by consuming less energy than conventional heating systems; reducing your carbon footprint and energy bills.
HOW A HEAT PUMP WORKS
- The air to water heat pump collects and utilises the thermal energy from the outside air to provide heating and the production of hot water. This works in the same way that a fridge extracts heat from inside the fridge, but just the other way round.
- Air passes the heat exchanger and refrigerant absorbs heat from outside air
- The vapour passes into compressor and compression increases the temperature
- Hot vapour is condensed in 2nd heat exchanger, rejected heat is passed onto heating/hot water system
- The liquid refrigerant passes back through expansion valve ready to start cycle again
The Daikin Altherma system can extract heat from the air even when the outside temperature is as low as -20°C. This heat is then used for use in a heating and hot water system.
DAIKIN ALTHERMA AIR-TO-WATER HEAT PUMPS
Daikin Altherma leading air-water heat pump technology, which generates up to 70% of the heat free from the air and represents a highly energy-efficient alternative to oil, LPG and electric storage systems. Today, Daikin leads the way towards more efficient, cost-effective and environmentally friendly comfort solutions, introducing products optimised for all seasons. In fact, Daikin products reduce energy and costs in a smart way. They are designed to perform under all conditions and reflect the actual performance you can expect over an entire heating and cooling season. With Daikin you make the right choice for your wallet… and the environment.
NEW BUILD, RETROFIT AND LOW ENERGY HOUSES
Daikin Altherma heat pumps cater for all projects:
- Low temperature heat pump system designed for the highest seasonal efficiencies and ideal for new build, retrofit and low energy houses where underfloor heating or low heat aluminum radiators are an option
- High temperature heat pump system mainly aimed at retrofit and refurbishment project where the heat pump needs to be connected to existing steel radiators.
HIGH TEMPERATURE HEAT PUMP FOR RETROFIT APPLICATIONS
- Highly efficient – up to 5 times higher than a fossil fuel boiler
- Optimal comfort
- Great cost savings
- Easy installation
- Low noise
- Environmentally friendly
- Superb warranty
CONTACT US TODAY